Our qualified experts are industry leaders, delivering training programs tailored to meet the specific needs of various national and international clients across a range of work environments
Our clients include State and Federal government agencies, non-government organisations, regulatory and assessment authorities, societies, legal practitioners and major corporations, each with different training needs and expectations.
Our 'off-the-shelf' products have been developed with client needs and feedback in mind, providing an excellent basis around which future tailored courses and workshop content can be refined.
Program content can include:
- Examination of identity and security documents
- Assessment of non-original and electronically submitted documents
- Effective use of document examination services
- Interpreting document examination reports
- Court presentation skills
Whether you require a half day awareness session or a detailed two week instructional workshop, consult with us and explore our approach to developing the most effective products for your needs.